- Entries are open to all who have registered for the ACA 2023 Convention. No limit on the number of entries per exhibitor.
- No entry will be in more than one class.
- One entry per tank.
- All entry fees and entry forms must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (CST) on June 13, 2023. The cost for each entry is $5.
- Exhibit set up time will be on Friday, July 14 from 8 AM – 5 PM. No entries may be benched on Saturday, July 15.
- If any exhibit needs to be relocated for any reason only Show Committee Staff will be allowed to do so.
- Tampering with any exhibit other than your own is strictly forbidden.
- Judging will take place on Saturday from 7:30 – 9 AM.
- Decisions of the judges on class changes, disqualifications, and show results will be final.
- First place winners in each division and class will receive a commemorative trophy.
- Certificates will be awarded for the second and third places of each class.
- Indicate if 10G or 20G tank is desired.